More specifically, we offer the following services and support in the context of project management of European Funded projects.
- help individuals and organisations to exploit their expertise in a specific topic or their innovative idea/solution with the support of european funds
- support individuals and organisations to build competent consortia for their Horizon 2020 and manage them appropriately
- evaluate the quality and the success prospects of proposal ideas, summaries, potential consortia and proposal drafts that aim to request financial support from european programmes such as Horizon 2020, the research and innovation programme. In Horizon 2020 proposals that we have been involved as evaluators from in the whole evaluation cycle, we have 100% success rate of acceptance for funding
- ensure a stress free financial management of large international research and innovation projects such as Horizon 2020. We ensure that all partners follow the best and most appropriate financial management practices and develop audit-proof systems for their projects based on the E.N.A.™ rule.
- evaluate the quality of the project performance and processes as well as the impact level achieved in european projects such as in Horizon 2020. We provide also recommendations for improvement that advance the project reach and success
- Establishing an audit-proof financial management system of your funded project. (Please note that 75% of audited by EC projects have been making errors and inconsistencies that resulted to rejection of claimed costs and return of received funding)