We consider that Innovation Management in Horizon 2020 is like teenage sex. Everyone talks about it, nobody really knows how to do it, everyone thinks everyone else is doing it, so everyone claims they are doing it! In our company, we believe Innovation Management includes a whole spectrum of 10 different strategies for fulfilling the vision of any Research Project Innovations, i.e. to create impact and benefits to society and industry such as creating forefront knowledge, advancing growth and improving quality of life.
Therefore, we support research projects to fulfil their potential and main purpose by offering specialised services in the whole spectrum of Innovation Management. It is essential for all research projects to to apply a holistic approach in the context of their innovation management and we make sure that they do. More specifically, we offer the following services:
- Use Case Validation: We follow all the research and development activities in any research project and we ensure that any such developments have always the end-user in mind, i.e. how the research outputs benefit the end-users and the related stakeholders or advice the research performers on how to do this effectively.
- Dissemination & Exploitation: We specialise in promotion and raising awareness activities and strategies for advancing the use of the results emerging from a research project. More specifically, we develop and follow strategies on how different types of project results such as methods, prototypes, algorithms, research data, research papers, products, services can be marketed and subsequently promoted. On the other hand, we cooperate with specialised communication agencies for the communicating effectively the project message and its mission and vision.
- Market Analysis and Surveilance: We co-operate with the largest market research companies such as Trendforce, Statista, CCS Insight, Kzero, Saphic Capital, Tractica, Transparency Market Research, Markets and Markets, Digi-Capital, ADC, Deal Research, Freedonia, IBISWorld, iData Research, Kalorama, Concept Analysis, Simba Information, Timetric, IDC, etc for getting the latest market analysis reports in any industry and following up the new trends for ensuring that the research projects are fully aligned with them.
- Transfer Technology (incl. IPR): We cooperate with the best experts in TT for providing advice and support during any of the Technology Transfer Processes such as submitting a Technology Disclosure, Filing and registering patents and trademarks, licensing, launching and growing a start-up as well as engaging funds for commercialising their research products
- Impact Assessment: We develop stakeholders' maps based on their interest and influence as well as Impact Assessment tables for measuring and ensuring that expected impacts will be achieved as planned from research projects.
- Standardisation: We advance innovations from Horizon 2020 projects as european (ETSI, CEN/CENELEC) (and international standards (ITU/ IEC, ISO, etc)
- Policy Influence: We develop Policy Concept Papers based on the research results and conclusions of our clients and we advance them to relevant policy advisors and policy makers at a national, european and international level.
- Industrialisation: We develop strategies to show the necessary activities that the research project should undertake for developing their research output further after the funding period for reaching TRL (Technology Readiness Level) 8 or 9 and penetrating national, european and international markets
- Commercialisation: We develop marketing strategies needed for the research products or services to penetrate European and International markets successfully
- Revenue Generation: We develop business plans based on well validated and justified hypothesises for estimating the expected revenues from our research project results and the necessary actions for achieving these figures. Speaking from experience, a growth rate of 15%-20% should be our target for attracting also external funds.